8 Day Bowhunt
This 8 Day Bowhunting Package allows for permits for 4 trophy animals. Please note that no substitutions are allowed and bowhunting is only available July – October.
1×1 Hunt – A$5,500
This package includes 1 of each of the following:
- You do not need a permit to import your bow into South Africa.
- When you arrive your bow should be at the oversized luggage area. Because some bow cases look like rifle cases, the baggage handlers may deliver your bow to the SAPS office.
- We recommend a fixed blade that cuts on impact. Do not use mechanical broad heads as they will open up shooting through ground blind screens.
- The following minimum equipment restrictions are in place in South Africa:
- Small Game such as Bushbuck, Duiker, Klipspringer: 25# KE and 350 gr arrows min.
- Medium Game such as Kudu, Warthog, Nyala: 40# KE and 400 gr arrows
- Large Game such as Zebra, Eland, Gemsbok, Wildebeest: 60# KE and 450 gr arrows
- Crossbows are legal in South Africa.
Hunting packages include or exclude the following:
- Trophy fees for animals
- 1×1 or 2×1 Professional Hunter interaction
- Daily Rates
- All meals and beverages
- Daily laundry and ironing
- All license fees
- Skinning and field preparations
- Transportation from Johannesburg
- Accommodation before or after safari
- Airfare to and from Johannesburg
- Taxidermy charges
- V.A.T on Daily Rates
- Trophies wounded and lost